Get the most comprehensive view of Australia's top 50,000 companies
Company360 provides the most in-depth business information and analysis on Australia's leading 50,000 private and public companies.
Powered by Dun & Bradstreet's commercial database with insight from our team of journalists and researchers, Company360 provides a unique depth and breadth of information on private and public companies including:
- Company financial reports
- Financial ratios & analysis
- Structure & shareholders - including linkage to parent companies, subsidiaries & affiliates
- Board & executive profiles
- Company overviews
- ASX data (listed companies)
- Latest news insight from Australia's leading business journalists - Alan Kohler, Robert Gottliebsen and Stephen Bartholomeusz.
Of course great data and insight is just one ingredient for a successful business intelligence tool. Company360 allows you to get the most from this unique data. Our tools allow you to do everything from conducting peer analysis through to building a sales and marketing list.
The unique data and functions of Company360 means a solution can be tailored to meet your needs, whether it's conducting financial analysis for mergers and acquisitions or developing new business opportunities.
No other business intelligence tool can provide you with the breadth and depth of private and public company data.
Find out more about how you can use Company360 for your industry or function: