Customer identification and verification play a critical role in meeting anti-money laundering regulations and for maintaining an accurate customer database.
Address your business’s know-your-customer compliance obligations and reduce the business costs associated with outdated and inconsistent data with our D&B greenID solution.
With the industry’s best match rates for AML/CTF compliance, D&B greenID can be easily integrated into your customer onboarding and administration processes to verify the identity of your customers.
Designed by market-leading software company, Edentiti, the Dun & Bradstreet solution provides active, multi-stage verification to deliver higher identification rates and a better customer experience.
D&B greenID can help your business:
- meet its statutory identification obligations, including those under Australia’s Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act
- verify customers by corroborating their name, address and DOB details against multiple reliable and independent government, public and private data sources including our consumer credit bureau with over 14.5 million consumers
- increase match-rates and reduce drop-offs using multi-stage verification functionality
- reduce operational costs and administration by verifying and opening customer accounts in fast, accurate and online manner
- provide detailed reporting and audit information for your ongoing compliance requirements.
Available for integration as a plug-in, standalone solution or web service API, D&B greenID is the market-leading identity verification solution.