Cash flow is the lifeblood of every business and its health depends on being paid on time.
Dun & Bradstreet has the industry-leading recovery rates and expertise to manage your debtors and ensure that your accounts get paid – while protecting your brand and customer relationships throughout the process.
Our experience spans both consumer and commercial debt recovery for businesses of all sizes, in Australia and worldwide.
Partner with Dun & Bradstreet
Collect outstanding debts and engage late-paying customers in your business name by partnering with the leader in debt recovery and receivables management.
Dun & Bradstreet can manage your entire accounts receivables process – from initial invoicing to customer service – to boost your cash flow performance and build long-term, high-value customer and supplier relationships.
Our first-party collections can:
- engage customers for current and past due accounts receivable
- work with you as an extension of your staff to service your receivable assets, strengthen your customer relationships and improve the productivity of your staff
- upgrade the quality of your internal (system efficiency) and external (customer relationships) processes
- analyse your company's portfolio to apply best practices and design an optimal recovery and management solution
- forecast and manage potential bad debt problems with Dun & Bradstreet’s credit and recovery scores
- provide overflow and backup services to ensure seemless scale-up and scale-down, whilst only paying for the services you utilise.
Whether you’re looking for collections support for a prescribed period of time or through final resolution or placement with a another party, Dun & Bradstreet’s first-party collections solutions will help your business get paid on time.